For those of you who haven't already, check out my wife's blog (follow the links on the right) for the latest juicy details in our life.
The latest breaking news is a new bed, which we desperately needed. Since we moved here we've been sleeping on her old bed, which (I shit you not) is at least 15 years old. Actually it's a fold-out sofa. That's what happens when you spend your savings on moving...you deal with old things until you can slowly start to afford the new!
So far this year we have added:
- A new digital camera
- An elliptical (yay for fitness!)
- A new bed
Next up? Not sure. We have things we want for the kitchen...more planters for the balcony, new paint for the balcony railings, and blinds. We also need to get the living room AC unit fixed before summer gets here in full swing because I get
really grumpy when the house gets hot. It's the one area I refuse to cut corners on, no matter how much energy it consumes. I'm all for sweating when I'm out walking around in the summer heat and enjoying ice cream or a swim, but when I'm home, in the comfort of my castle, the last thing I want to do is swelter. Especially when I'm working. It makes me
really grumpy. Just ask her.
Anyway, that's my quick update. Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment