I've not been posting here that much in the past couple of weeks. Why?
Projects. As I've stated, I'm nearing official launch date for my website. It has a planned release of November 1st, 2009. In conjunction with that, we are finally launching my wife's Etsy shop as well. She's working a full time job, full time classes finishing up her BA degree (business admin), doing translations for her company, and taking pottery classes on Saturdays, with a line of pottery goods that she'll be launching in 2010, time dependent. In between freelance work, the e-book, the website, the language lessons, and everything else...we are lucky if we have free time on Saturday afternoons and Sundays. We are both very, very busy little bees.
Once the website goes live, this blog will be transitioning into personal only. The time for seperation of professional and personal is way past due, which was the whole spark that set this into motion.
On the plus side, once the website is launched, things will slow down for the rest of the year. I'm booked solid with work until the end of the year, and I'm really hoping to have that e-book published by then as well. Had hoped to have it done by November but...well, life has a funny way of knocking your timelines around a bit. Suffice to say, business is great, and only getting better. 2010 should be a really knock-out year, and I'm looking forward to expanding my horizons in Europe, especially.
Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratz on things going so well! I am so happy for you two, and it couldn't happen to a nicer pair of peeps!
Thanks K-bear.
We've both been working really hard. She was 1 spot from the Dean's list last year, and her goal this year is to make the Dean's list and insure she graduates A list (honours). UK universities have a weird ranking system, but the 3rd and 4th years count the most, so she's really buckling down this year and next to get her max degree.
It just sucks she had to lose 2 years in the U.S., otherwise she'd be graduating this year =/.
In either case...my work is good, but I plan on expanding significantly next year into the European market, thus the website. Thanks again for your grats :)
Post a Comment