Sunday, November 1, 2009

Presenting...

Complete Writing Solutions


That's right, ladies and gentlemen. November 1st is here. Evy's birthday was last night, I made some home-made biscuits and gravy with Bulgarian sausage this morning, and just finished putting on the finishing touches of the actual website to make it for today's official launch deadline.

The launch of Complete Writing Solutions ties into our plans for expansion in 2010. The last two years have seen my freelance business grow significantly, and Evy and I are going to be working together in conjunction with her many other projects to move Creative Writing Solutions further into the global market. Specifically, in 2010, we are going to be offering Bulgarian-to-English translations, English-to-Bulgarian translations, and I will be focusing on moving the company into the Bulgarian market, which right now is poised on the brink of the digital era. Many companies still do not offer website services, and Complete Writing Solutions is going to change that. What the company has done for clients around the world for the past two years we are now going to target for this part of Europe.

I chose the name Complete simply because it is not just a content writing website. Along with offering content for people's websites, the company will also offer consultations, freelance writing tips, links to some of the hottest topics in the market, translations (dependent upon who we end up hiring who can speak other languages), journalism, print, and a whole slew of "compete" writing solutions for the globally-aware client who is looking to diversify and expand into the 21st century, away from the centuries-old-fashioned industry that has been bogged down in trying to compete with the digital explosion of media.

The website is still in its infant stages, but we've got some big plans :) In any case, from here on out this blog will be transitioning into my personal blog only, and my freelance business will be linked entirely to the Complete Writing Solutions website.

Enjoy, and I hope to see you there in the near future!

2 comments:

Steve Parker, M.D. said...

Exciting times! Best of luck to you and your wife. I see continued success in your future.

-Steve

T. W. Anderson said...

Thanks :) So far, so good. Have to admit I'm a bit maxed out recently, but I won't be getting any breathing room just yet. Now that I'm done with the actual website launch the next step is getting the e-book finished and published. I'm hoping that will happen by the first of the year. Who knows :) Life has a funny way of turning out sometimes