Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Progress!

Settled on a good theme for the website today, and I'm about 30% done with the content sections. Right now I'm just waiting on e-mails back from clients who I asked for testimonials from, as well as finishing up the rest of the content, adding links, bios, pictures, and customizing. Sure, you can set up a website in a day, but to flesh it out takes time, and I'm not a professional web designer. I'm taking my time. Official launch date is November 1st, so I'm not rushing anything. I want it pristine when it goes live.

Other than that...today was smooth sailing. Spent the morning/early afternoon doing some freelance work, then spent about 3 hours working on the website. I'm doing another hour's worth of work while dinner cooks, then it's time for a relaxing evening with a bottle of wine and Evy's company while we watch the latest Heroes and Castle episodes.

No comments: