We were invited on a weekend trip up to the mountains where Evy and her family took a ski trip earlier this year. Her mom's company is opening another store (their 15th or 16th, I can never remember) in the vicinity, and she invited us to come along for a Friday and Saturday night stay. I think most of the members tagging along have plans for skiing, but Evy and I plan on having a nice romantic weekend to ourselves. She picked out some great restaurants on her ski trip back in January, and we are going to enjoy a no-holds-barred night out, which we haven't done since we lived back in the U.S. Work is going great, and we have some extra money to blow, so we are going to take the time to live a little.
I'll post pictures more when she gets home and tells me the name of the village, but basically it's a little touristy town that is considered a "traditional" Bulgarian village and it's a hotspot for British and Irish tourists. Lots of quaint little houses and great restaurants, 4 and 5 star resorts (it's a ski resort town), and plenty of scenery.
We'll be leaving tomorrow at some point in the afternoon to go to the opening of the new store, after which we'll be heading to the village for a night on the town. Then it'll be a sleep-in Saturday with a diet-free lunch and dinner planned. I'm going to indulge! Diets can be so old after a while, and it's nice to just break free and go wild sometimes :)
Just finished up some chapter work. I still haven't finished chapter 10 this week, mainly because I took the last 2 nights to work on that latest short story which I finished last evening. Speaking of which, I've got a few submission to make today, so I better head out and get working.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment