One of those days. Still, I've got a project to get done, so I'm busy at it. But it's definitely one of those days when the fluff refuses to dissipate and an air of "ugh" lingers over everything. Evy had a very difficult time of getting motivated to head to work and school today, and I'm finding the same lack of motivation. I think it's just one of those dreary days when it's chilly, windy, murky, and it bogs you down mentally.
We are going to a friend's house on Saturday night, so we've got some cookies to bake on Saturday, but other than that the only thing I plan on doing over the weekend is relax and watch Stargate: SG-1 episodes + our other shows for the week. Spending today/tomorrow doing my SEO project and chapter work as per normal, but doing it through half-lidded eyes. Sleep sounds sooooo good right now. Damn you work!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment