One of the things I'm changing in 2010 is this particular blog. I've made mention of it in the past, but I finally came to a decision over the weekend.
Starting this month (February), this blog will be changing its title and its purpose to that of a travel blog, detailing our (Evy and myself) travels throughout the world. This will incorporate pictures of our trips, as well as an online travel blog.
These will be brief discussions/blog posts about our various trips, used as a way to keep our friends/family updated, as well allow me to have an online collage as I progress further into travel writing and need additional clips/references beyond the ghostwriting that I do for Pure Content and Trav Buddy.
Expect to see some updates in the coming weeks :)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will look forward to seeing pictures of the two of you! That will be a great addition to your Blog...
We've got a ton up on Facebook, but considering I need a more public space for a travel blog, and I don't want to clutter up either of my two main sites, I figured this was the perfect outlet.
Of course now I just need to find some spare time...
Like it!
Post a Comment