My favorite Olympics are the winter ones :) Less than 2 weeks away now! I can't wait.
Hoping to have some time on Sunday to get one of our trips uploaded. I was wanting to start with our early 2008 trips, but all of those files are on her mom's laptop, so we have to find time to get over to her house and stick them on a flash drive. We also can't seem to find where we stashed our pictures from Bodrum, Turkey. Yargh!
In the meantime, we have a lot of hiking trips from last year and this year to-date, so I'm going to put some of those up and start working on revamping the blog. In my spare time. Which is limited. Keep in mind this is totally a side project. I've got the main website going with all my freelance contracts, 3-4 hours a day of slushing/editing for the spec-fic 'zine, plus my fiction writing...which I've totally been slacking on. In between that I have my daily fitness routines, every-other-day market runs (we only eat fresh food, so market is every other day), and general relaxation, which takes a good 4-5 hours of my schedule =P
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment