Not much today. In the middle of crunch-mode, as I have that personal deadline I'd love to hit by the end of the month, but we'll just have to wait and see how much of a reality that is when we get closer to it. My initial estimates was that my larger project would run into the first week of August, and more than likely that's going to be the case. I wanted to do more per-day, but it's just not proving realistic with the 4 different clients I have going at present. There's only so many hours in the day, and I'm unwilling to work more than 8 hours a day at most. That's what happens when you get Europeanized :) You turn into a slacker who only wants to work 4-5 hour days!
Having fun, regardless. Doing some short-story revisions this week in my spare time, and Evy and I are going over the final details of her crafting stuff. We decided to delay her launch of the Etsy store, because the people who were supposed to get in touch with us about those china sets never got around to calling us, so....that got put on hold.
Other than that...not much for this Monday. I finished another article for the MMO Life Network over the weekend and submitted it this morning, so I'll wait to hear back on revisions (if any) for that one while I move ahead with my other projects.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment