My latest recipe article is out over at Green Diva Mom. This is the followup to my Mexican Medley article, and it basically continues the fun of making your own home-made refried beans and tortilla shells, and lots of Mexican recipes you can use the combinations in.
I think the rest of the summer is going to be focused on more Mediterranean and Eastern European cuisine recipes, and the various health-related benefits that go along with them. I haven't actually considered what I'm going to be covering there over the rest of the year, now that my initial 5 articles are done. I am tying in the articles I write there with the e-cook-book I'm working on, but I also have a passion (shared with my wife) for all things "green", which is the focus of that website.
In either case, I'll post updates again as I do more content for them. Enjoy, and let me know what you think about the recipes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment