...when time just seems to be dragging by. I have a meeting in an hour with a literary agent to discuss some potential business information regarding our spec-fic zine here in Bulgaria, and I've been done with work since 1 p.m. (it's closing in on 5 p.m. now). I could have been working on fiction for the past 4 hours, but instead I've just sat of randomly browsed the Interwebz and wasted a good chunk of my day. First time that's happened in awhile. I think it must be necessary from time to time.
Snowed most of the morning...few inches of white stuff covering Sofia. I'm sleepy.
Things are going good. Business is steady, I've got plenty to keep me busy, and we have lots of stuff planned for the next few months. Can't believe January is already more than half over...month just flew by.
More another time :) Going to go get dressed and fiddle on YouTube while I wait for departure time.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment