Mainly, Evy.
I don't think either of us have laughed that hard since the last "bump in the night" incident, which involved me forgetting that I had closed the bedroom door and getting up in the middle of the night to take a leak and subsequently smashing square into the door and taking some skin of of my nose. Middle of the night, half asleep, I totally didn't expect that door to be there! Woke me up fast, I'll tell you!
But last night was her turn :) I wake up to this HORRIBLE racket...large thud, things flying across the room...apparently she had rolled over in her sleep and gone off the edge of the bed, knocking over her book rack, the lamp, her glasses. While I initially panicked, I was quickly relieved because she was lying on the floor giggling her ass off.
Ah, the things that make us laugh.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank God she wasn't on the top bunk.
LOL. That happened to my brother when we were younger (we had bunk beds and I had the bottom). Still don't know how, because the damn thing had a 6 inch edge around it to keep that from happening.
I can remember falling out of bed a few times when I was a kid, but I haven't since then. We've actually been laughing about it all day, because the other day she stubbed her toes 4 different times and then fell out of bed, so we are nick-naming her The Klutz after the last couple of days :)
Post a Comment